3/4HP Ice Eater with 25' Cord - 115VFeatures:
- 3/4HP energy efficient high quality motor with 36 pounds thrust
- 4.7 Amps, 115V, 1 phase, 60/50 cycle
- 25' quick change power cord
- 2 - 25' x 3/8 hollow braided mooring lines with shackles
- Dimensions of shipping box 14-1/2 x 14-1/2 x 16-1/8
- Weight 45 lbs
- Motor housing is constructed of 16 gauge 304 stainless steel and bronze endbell for corrosion free operation in fresh or salt water; Motor exceeds NEMA specifications and is UL and CSA compliant, and C.E. certified
- Motor shaft is 316 stainless steel, the best material for salt water application
- Permanent split capacitor ensures quick high torque and smooth operation, while producing the highest efficiency of a single phase induction motor; Motor and capacitor are matched for ultimate performance
- Internal, heavy duty, hard faced mechanical seal with stainless components immersed in dielectric lubricating fluid; Additional double lip shaft seal for extra protection
- Stator motor windings have double impregnation of baked insulating varnish
- 2 heavy duty ball bearings provide support for the rotor while being cooled with dielectric type oil
- Sacrificial custom designed zinc is provided for conditions where electrolysis may be present
- Propeller is custom designed for maximum thrust and performance; Propeller screws on shaft for easy removal and replacement
- 25' of 16/3 water and oil resistant cord with three prong molded plug is standard; Additional length cord available: 50 and 100 feet
- Heavy duty PVC custom brackets that attach motor to shroud; All stainless bolts and locking aircraft nuts are used
- Performance certified tested at our facility for proper output and leaks before shipment
- Best three-year limited warranty in the marketplace
- Comes complete, just open the box, remove and install
- Optional thermostat custom design turns Ice Eater on when needed. Ideal for unattended application
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.