- Color-coded wiring in 25' to 40' lengths with quick connects fittings, meets federal standards for heat, pull and insulation, making installation easy.
- They are custom designed for Insta-Trim Boat Leveler Co., epoxy sealed and humidity resistant, thereby preventing shorting out. The solenoids lock the tabs in any position, eliminating driftback. Barb type hose fittings provide tight, secure connections.
- A powerhouse with coated wirings and a thermal overload that resists temperature and amperage build-up. 1 3/4" stack windings and top mounting eliminated oil leakage. The motor is mounted with stainless steel nuts and bolts, and is easily disassembled.
- Swivel type brackets allow cylinders to be mounted an adjusted to any angle. Knockout pins act as shear pins it tab strikes an object.
- Designed and engineered exclusively by Instatrim. The built-in bypass is factory set at 400 . tolerance held to .00025. Amperage doesn't exceed 16 because the unit circulates oil, rather than stalling out or trying to pump additional pressure.
- 4 1/2" D x 6" W x 11"H, high impact ABS plastic cover with a built-in oil reservoir mounts easily with two screws. The filler is located in front. Our cover protects the motor from occasional wash down.
- Impact resistant, fiberglass reinforced nylon cylinders eliminates expansion and resists ultra-violet rays. Two expanding type seals, plus O-ring, eliminates high and low pressure leaks. Barbed cylinder fitting and an inserted tubular rod prevents hose blow-off and breakage.
A stainless steel spring retracts the cylinder when the boat is not in motion.
- 12 gauge 304 stainless steel trim tabs are available in standard and custom lengths. They are guaranteed against electrolysis, remaining strong and secure. Insta-Trim's hinges prevent most spray and can be used for transom or bottom mounting.
Rocker Type Controls
- Designed and manufactured exclusively for Insta-Trim with nylon-reinforced webbing and protective PVC coating. Rated at 2000 lb. burst pressure, 15' of hose is supplied for your system. Entering the transom 6" above the water line, the hoses are held securely with hose trim.
Stainless steel clamps hold the hose to barb fitting at the solenoid.
- Mounted on the dash they are easy to operate. 2TP Micro switch with silver contact points adjust the tabs for maximum control and performance.
One pint of Insta-Trim biodegradable transmission oil, funnel and mounting hardware is supplied.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.