187 - Series Thermal Circuit Breakers - Panel Mount40 Amp Circuit BreakerPN:
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- All components meet SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
- Clear, single lever operation
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Recessed mounting holes for clean appearance
- Self-trimming case eliminates the need for mounting panels or trim bezels
- Round case permits easy installation with standard sized hole saw
- Large clearance around terminal studs accept heavy gauge wire lugs
- Robust 5/16 terminals provide high torque connections
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
|Circuit Breaker Class:
||Type III - Switchable / Manual Reset - Trip Free
||Thermally Responsive Bi-Metal Blade
||48 Volts DC Maximum
||5,000 Amperes @12 Volts DC
||3,000 Amperes @24 Volts DC
||1,500 Amperes @42 Volts DC
|Operating Temperature Range:
||-25C° to +82C°
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.