Extreme Duty Performance Trim Tabs
Fast response electric actuators for precise control. Fully submersible. All Plug & Play Deutsch connections. Blades are Electro-Polished 10 Gauge - 304 SS with 1" turned up edges, a 85 degree inside taper, and 3/8" diamater hinge pin. Extreme Duty actuators with 3/8" SS bolts. Kit is factory assembled with full transom back plate, mechanical strain relief cable seal, adjustable C-channel mounting brackets, and " sacrificial anodes.We make the best boats better!
Running wide open in rough seas isn't for the faint of heart. Aggressive boating requires durable boat accessories. Lenco's XD series of trim tabs are built to handle whatever you or Mother Nature might throw at them. Everything about your boat is designed to go hard and fast. Why should your trim tab system be any different?
- All stainless steel construction (no dissimilar metals), Electro-Polished Blades for long lasting good looks
- Actuator speed is precise and controllable so there are no surprises at top speeds
- Models have massive backplates and adjustable mounting channels with thru-bolted actuators for the ultimate in strength and reliability
- Models use solid stainless steel billet rams that are chemically polished for unsurpassed durability
- Stitch welded heavy duty stainless steel hinge & bracket
- Adjustable mounting holes
- 10-gauge laser cut stainless steel trim tab planes and hinges
Each kit contains:
- Instant response
- Fully submersible, maintenance-free and sealed for life
- Electro-poished solid 316 stainless steel billet ends
- High-impact, 50% glass fiber-filled, ultraviolet-resistant nylon case
- 3/8" stainless steel bolts
- 2 actuators with 6' Lead and Deutsch Plugs
- 2 SS trim tab planes
- Boat Mounting Harware supplied by customer
- Actuator Extension Harnesses(2 For Single Actuator Application) will be required
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.