Standard Performance Series Tabs
Standard actuator with 5/16" stainless steel through bolts. 1" turned up edges with 2" taper on the inside. All 12-gauge 304 stainless steel construction with Electro-Polished BladesWe make the best boats better!
Running wide open in rough seas isn't for the faint of heart. Aggressive boating requires durable boat accessories. Lenco's Standard Performance series of trim tabs are built to handle whatever you or Mother Nature might throw at them. Everything about your boat is designed to go hard and fast. Why should your trim tab system be any different?
- All stainless steel construction (no dissimilar metals), Electro Polished Blades for long lasting good looks
- Actuator speed is precise and controllable so there are no surprises at top speeds
Tactile Switch w/ Indicator LED for all Single Actuator Trim Tab SystemsFeatures:
- Instant response
- Fully submersible, maintenance-free and sealed for life
- High-impact, 50% glass fiber-filled, ultraviolet-resistant nylon case
Each kit contains:
- Self-contained, sealed keypad
- Self-contained, sealed control box module
- Fade/smudge-proof, laser engraved graphics
- Plug & play switch wiring harness connector
- Includes 36" power pigtail for control box
- 2" hole cut-out size, overall size " x "
- Built-in retract feature returns tabs to a fully retracted position when power is removed
- 2 high-intensity . indicator displays show the exact position of our trim tabs at all times
- Photo eye reads ambient light and adjusts the . indicator display intensity for optimum viewing in direct sunlight
- 12 & 24-volt compatibility
- Includes Self-Check Feature
- Tactile LED Indicator Switch Kit
- 2 actuators with 6' Lead & Deutsch Plugs
- 2 12 Gauge SS Electro Polished trim tab planes
- 2 20' Actuator Extension Wiring Harness
- 2 Upper Mounting Bracket with Gland Seal
- 2 Lower Mounting Bracket
- All Necessary stainless steel mounting Hardware
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to .
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.