Trim tabs make the single most important difference in the way your boat rides and performs. They are optional on some boats but should be as standard as power trim and tilt. Lenco trim tabs make your boat ride smoother, drier, faster and with increased safety whether on a small skiff or a mega-yacht. Lenco's ballscrew design is more reliable, three times more powerful and features an instant response, which makes them very user friendly compared to typical hydraulics. We also like being oil-free and environmentally conscious.
Standard Solid State Tactile Switch Kits with Retractor Feature
- Instant response electric actuators for precise control
- Everything is fully submersible, maintenance-free and sealed for life
- Self-locking ballscrew will not drift, even while backing down
- 12-gauge laser cut stainless steel trim tab planes
- High-impact corrosion-proof mounts look great through years of abuse
- Clean, time and space-saving installation
- Actuators have high-impact, 50% glass fiber-filled, ultraviolet-resistant nylon case
- 316 super buff stainless steel rams
For 12-volt single actuator systems. Control box is waterproof, self-contained, sealed, solid state, Deutsch connected for easy Plug & Play installation, and features built-in retractor. Kit includes 36" power pigtail and nylon nuts for mounting keypad. Colorful display box.Features
Each kit contains:
- Built-In Retractor Feature
- Solid State Electronics
- Plug & Play
- Low Profile Design
- Self-Contained, sealed keypad & solid state control box with waterproof connectors
- Simple, Quick Installation
- Includes 36" power pigtail for control box
- 2" hole cut-out size, overall size " x '
- Standard Tactile Switch Kit
- 2 12-volt Actuators with 6-foot leads and Deutsch connectors
- 2 20' actuator extension harnesseswith Deutsch connectors
- 2 Stainless steel trim tab blades
- 2 upper mounting bracket with gland seal
- 2 lower mounting bracket
- All Necessary stainless steel Mounting hardware
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to .
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.