Super Strong Trim Tabs
Designed for sport-fishing boats, high speed cruising boats and large commercial vessels. 7 Gauge flat - 304 SS blades with all stainless steel mounting hardware withstand the rigors of the most demanding conditions. No spray or mist when mounted in recessed pockets. 3/8" diameter hinge pin and " sacrificial anode. Single Actuator Systems have Vandar Upper Mounting Brackets with Gland Seal (#15085-001) and 10 Ga. SS lower mounting brackets with 3/8" SS bolts. Dual Actuator Systems have 10 Ga SS upper and lower mounting brackets with 3/8" SS bolts.We make the best boats better!
Yes, we build serious trim tabs for serious vessels. We know there are boats and conditions that require a little more performance. This is why we created the Super Strong series. Whether your're running a pleasure cruiser in search of your own personal paradise or spending your days backing down on marlin in some new hot spot you've just discovered, we've got our covered. We've utilized a 7-gauge stainless steel blade and all extreme-duty mounting hardware to create a trim tab system that can withstand the rigors of the most demanding conditions.
- Instant response, extreme-duty electric actuators for precise control
- 7-gauge laser cut stainless steel blades mean no bending or flexing
- Heavy duty stainless steel mounting hardware
- Welded stainless steel billet ram ends for extra strength
- Dual ram available for the most extreme-duty applications
- No spray or mist when mounted in recessed pockets
- Stitch welded heavy duty stainless steel hinge with 3/8" hinge rod
- High-impact, 50% glass fiber-filled, ultraviolet resistant nylon case
- Extreme-duty electric actuators are fully submersible, maintenance-free and sealed for life
- Electro-polished solid 316 stainless steel billet end for extreme-duty
Standard Solid State Tactile Switch Kits with Retractor Feature
For 12-volt single actuator systems. Control box is waterproof, self-contained, sealed, solid state, Deutsch connected for easy Plug & Play installation, and features built-in retractor. Kit includes 36" power pigtail and nylon nuts for mounting keypad. Colorful display box.
- Built-In Retractor Feature
- Solid State Electronics
- Plug & Play
- Low Profile Design
- Self-Contained, sealed keypad & solid state control box with waterproof connectors
- Simple, Quick Installation
- Includes 36" power pigtail for control box
- 2" hole cut-out size, overall size " x '
Each kit contains:
- Standard Tactile Switch Kit
2 SS Trim Tab Planes.
- 2 Actuators with 6' Lead and Deutsch Plugs
- All Necessary Steel Mounting Hardware
- Actuator Extension Harnesses (2 for Single Actuator Application) will be required
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.