BlueChart® g2 Vision® HD - VUS025R - Anchorage - Juneau - microSD/SDCoverage:
Detailed coverage from Juneau to Alinchak Bay includes Kodiak Island, Cook Inlet, Prince William Sound, Yakutat, Glacier Bay and Icy Strait.Premium Mapping and Graphics Capabilities
- Detailed nautical charts, in vector object oriented format, derived from government charts and private sources to provide port plans, depth contours, navigational aids, and tides and currents in a seamless chart presentation
- Shaded depth contours and intertidal zones with spot soundings
- Aerial photos of ports, marinas, bridges and navigational landmarks and realistic "view from space" high-resolution satellite imagery
- Up to 1-foot HD contours provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation in swamps, canals, marinas and port plans
- Garmin Auto Guidance 3.0 technology is now capable of providing routing guidance¹ to virtually any accessible destination on the water
- Worldwide coverage available in regionalized cuts
Based on the standard BlueChart® g2 HD features, BlueChart g2 Vision HD provides premium mapping and graphics capabilities. Plug a BlueChart g2 Vision HD card into your compatible chartplotter's microSD/SD card slot to tremendously expand its mapping capabilities.
BlueChart g2 Vision HD is our premium marine cartography for use with Garmin chartplotters. It includes all the features of BlueChart g2 HD charts and adds Garmin exclusive Auto Guidance 3.0. Garmin Auto Guidance 3.0 technology quickly searches relevant charts to suggest a course according to your boat's dimensions and creates a visual path that seeks to avoid low bridges, shallow water and other charted obstructions. With version 3.0, Auto Guidance can guide the user and in and out of more places more effectively, including entering and exiting marinas.¹
BlueChart g2 Vision HD features seamless chart presentation with 1-foot HD contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans. It also provides enhanced labeling for more coastal cities and ports.
In addition to highly detailed nautical chart data, BlueChart g2 Vision HD also adds 3-D above and below the waterline, aerial photos, satellite imagery and coastal roads as well as points of interest.
Plug a BlueChart g2 Vision HD card into your compatible chartplotter's SD card slot and you will tremendously expand its charting capabilities.Enter the World of Auto Guidance 3.0
By adding a BlueChart g2 Vision HD card to your compatible chartplotter, you can take advantage of patented Garmin Auto Guidance 3.0 technology. Enter the location where you want to go and Auto Guidance 3.0 instantly searches through relevant charts to create a path specifically designed for the dimensions of your boat. Auto Guidance provides a visual path that seeks to avoid low bridges, shallow water and other charted obstructions. But it also provides navigational solutions, such as entering and exiting marinas.¹ When Auto Guidance 3.0 is coupled with a Garmin autopilot system, you can engage your compatible autopilot to follow the Auto Guidance route, and it will keep you on route, automatically.Enhance Your Vision
High-resolution satellite imagery enhances chart depictions for superior situational awareness so you can navigate with a clear moving-map representation of your boat's position. It's our most realistic mapping display in a chartplotter.
Auto Guidance 3.0 searches though all relevant charts to create a route that seeks to avoid obstacles, shallow water, buoys and other obstructions.¹
Get the Best View
- High resolution imagery with navigational charts overlaid gives you a realistic view of your surroundings
- Crystal clear aerial photography shows exceptional detail of many ports, harbors and marinas
- MarinerEye view provides a 3-D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline
- FishEye view provides a 3-D representation of the ocean floor as seen from below the waterline
BlueChart g2 Vision HD data lets you select true 3-D MarinerEye view or FishEye view perspective for dynamic views both above and below the waterline. Auto Guidance 3.0 technology suggests the best routes to follow. Aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways and coastal roads help you see "the big picture" when you're on the water.Features:
- Up to 1-foot HD fishing contours
- Seamless chart presentation
- Vector object-oriented data
- Shaded depth contours and intertidal zones with spot soundings
- Port plans
- Tidal stations for selected countries
- Aids to navigation with view range and coverage, including light sectors information
- Wrecks, restricted areas, anchorages, obstructions
- Tidal current graphs
- 2-D or 3-D map perspective view
- Marina points of interest and slipways
- Full bathymetric fishing charts providing detailed contours
- Auto Guidance 3.0¹ technology to suggest best passages
- Full color aerial photos of ports, marinas, bridges and navigational landmarks
- Detailed coastal roads up to 5 miles inland (non-routable)
- Points of interest such as restaurants, lodging, entertainment and more
- Realistic "view from space" high-resolution satellite imagery
- True 3-D-view below-waterline perspective and 3-D Mariner's Eye View
- Tidal current flow overlay
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
*Some BlueChart products may contain C-MAP by Jeppesen data. © 2016 Jeppesen. All rights reserved.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.