Matrix Fixed Mount VHF w/AIS & GPS - Class D DSC - 30W - Black
The GX2200 Matrix AIS/GPS features a WAAS GPS antenna integrated into the front panel of the radio, now there is no need to hassle with wiring the radio to a GPS for DSC (Digital Selective Calling) or AIS (Automated Identification System). Out of the box and ready to go, acquiring AIS and AIS SART targets, DSC calling, position sharing, waypoint navigation, and navigation to DSC distress calls can all be performed with just a few simple steps.
The MATRIX AIS/GPS displays AIS target information (MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG) allows you to contact an AIS Ship directly using DSC, shows your vessels position in relation to AIS targets and alerts you when an AIS ship may be approaching too close to your location via the Closest Point of Approach (CPA) Alarm. One antenna input is all that is needed since the MATRIX AIS/GPS utilizes the VHF antenna to receive AIS targets from ships class A or B AIS transponders.
The MATRIX AIS/GPS features an 80dB commercial grade receiver with Local/Distance attenuator, ITU Class D DSC, powerful 30 Watt PA/Loud Hailer with listen back and preprogrammed fog signals. Other great features include; diecast chassis for durability, user-changeable channel names, optional voice scrambler, ClearVoice noise canceling speaker microphone, 4.5 Watt audio output, NOAA Weather Alert, Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Dual Watch. The MATRIX AIS/GPS is also capable of entering and saving up to 100 waypoints, which may be selected and navigated to by using a unique navigation compass display that shows your vessels SOG, COG, BRG (Bearing) and DST (Distance) to the waypoint.
The MATRIX AIS/GPS is capable of being connected to a RAM3 Remote Access Microphone, allowing full control of all VHF, DSC and hailer functions remotely as well as adding an intercom between the radio and second station microphone. Another unique feature is the ability of the MATRIX AIS/GPS to "poll" (request and send) the GPS LAT/LON of another vessel and show the vessel's position on the radio's alphanumeric display or send the data to a compatible GPS chart plotter to be viewed directly on the chart. This is a great feature for maintaining contact with fishing or cruising "buddy" boats. The MATRIX AIS/GPS also has the capability of sending all AIS target information to a chart plotter via high speed NMEA data connection. The MATRIX AI/GPS is backed by an industry leading 3-year waterproof warranty.Features:
- Integrated dual channel AIS (Automatic Identification System) receiver
- AIS/AIS SART target display: MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG
- 4800 or 38400 NMEA baud rate selection, for plotters with 1 NMEA port
- True and Magnetic bearing selection on AIS display
- Contact Class A or B AIS Ship with DSC
- Programmable CPA or TCPA collision avoidance alarms
- Meets ITU-R M493-13 Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling)
- Submersible IPX7 (3.3 feet or 1 meter for 30 minutes) front panel
- 80dB Commercial grade receiver
- DSC position request and report functions
- 30 Watt PA/Loud Hailer with preprogrammed fog signals and listen back
- ClearVoice noise canceling speaker microphone with channel selection and 16/9 key
- GPS Compass, Waypoint and GPS status pages
- Navigation (LAT/LON, Time, SOG and COG) information shown on display
- Enter, Save and Navigate to waypoints with Compass page
- E2O (Easy-To-Operate) menu system
- User customizable soft keys for easy menu operation
- Versatile user-programmable scanning, priority scan and Dual Watch
- Oversized rotary channel knob with push to enter, backlit display and keys
- Local/Distance attenuator
- Optional connection for RAM3 second station remote microphone with AIS display
- Intercom between radio and RAM3
- Voice Scrambler (optional)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.